Tag: Mermaid Millions Slot

Best Aquatic Movies

Best Aquatic Movies

Many great movies can be found above or inside the water. The sea seems to have a major impact or inspiration for some of the movie producers and you can find them playing around the water and with everything that can be inside it.

As we know, only 5% of the waters on the Earth is discovered, which leaves a fantastic opportunity for all the producers to play around with the remaining 95% which is basically inventing everything that is inside.

Let’s have a look at some of the most amazing aquatic movies that revolve around the seas and the waters of the world.

 

Jaws

Jaws is a well-known movie that made its soundtrack recognisable all over the world, and whenever you hear these three tones from it, you know sharks are coming.

There is an interesting story going on about this movie which was recorded back in 1975 when there was not much knowledge about sharks and their behaviour. So how could a movie that talks about sharks can explain and recreate what sharks are doing under water and how can they know the way they attack if there has been almost no evidence of it? Simple – the villain in this movie occurs rarely and in dramatic situations where the sharks’ movement is not clearly presented in front of the camera. A perfect use of the situation and the shark-knowledge up to that date.

 

Lifeboat

One really old movie that dates back from 1994 and talks about the WWII, where the plot and the set of the movie are inspired by a boat in the middle of the ocean.

Six random people find themselves on a lifeboat after their ship was sunk by the Germans. They don’t know each other, they have no idea who of them is on which side of the war and it turns out to have a fantastic plot twist. Everyone who’s watched Lifeboat is saying amazing words for the movie.

 

The Mermaid

This is a movie from the other side of the world. A Chinese-Hong Kong fantasy/romantic/comedy/drama movie that features mermaids and happenings under water and above it.

Released in 2016, unlike many Chinese movies, The Mermaid made a huge database of fans and is spreading around the world. You can find similarities in Slots such as Mermaid Millions and other video games that inspired the Mermaid and the plot.

 

Titanic

The perfect resemblance of one huge happening from the past where Titanic’s first journey was eventually its last and this movie shows it and brings it to the spotlight. Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet were real stars, but the underwater halls of the sinking ship, the musicians that never stopped playing, the captain that stood proudly as his ship was sinking are just one of the many perfect scenes that his movie offers. If you haven’t had a chance to watch it do it now, and don’t forget to bring tissues with you as you won’t be able to control the teardrops from your eyes.